walk quietly

Ramblings and outlet, I enjoy this immensely. I am J.J. (James J. Straub) and I would like to hear some feedback about my sometimes incoherant or opinion dogmas, and experiences.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hi

Work is going great, for those of you that don't know I am currently employed as a detailer at Wentworth Subaru/Chevrolet, which involves about 75% cleaning and removing the wrapping/packaging, and 25% washing and moving cars. I finally figured out how to drive a stick shift! Just a shade under a decade.
It is quite a challenge to work an 8am-5pm job, getting up at 6:45am! But it's good though.
I am reading the final Frank Herbert Dune novel, Heretics of Dune. Just finished The Farthest Shore, and Tehanu, both of the Earthsea series, and Wizards' First Rule a Terry Goodkind novel all of which are similarly intriguing and I often mixed up the stories for a paragraph or two since I read them during the same time period.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you, JJ?

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all love you JJ!
Bobby Janice Heather Shannon KellyAnn Sandra Mom Daphne Arlene Ike Mina Margaret Grandma, Doris

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear James,
\

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear James,
We heard you left NARA. Please give us a call or write a note to let us know how you are. We hope you are in good health and flourishing.
Love,
Jeff and Kelly.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home