Silly me!





Well wishing, finger crossing, knocking on wood, getting my hopes up, counting chickens. I just started The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night, am a couple pages from finishing The Brothers K, started The World Asunder, and finished Ecotopia. Spellbound by the assurities and confounded by the possibilities of what is and what might be.
Happy Birthday Mikey!!! I hope you had a good time, and that you got to see Alexandria when she was in town.
Work, life, and sleep, are as well as this erring person can make it at this time, I can only hope that it is going to be better, and that I will recognize where I can better mine, and others lives, as much as possible, and end this roller coaster ride of unhappy self torture. Or is it what I deserve? When will it stop being a constant struggle between How i think I should feel and become the life of the good.
Life is funny like that, one minute you are angry and the next you are speeding down the road, swerving, honking, and yelling. Jack Handey. Life can be enriching, empowering, full of happy surprises, and love. I want to have a healthy perspective on life, I know I am in a funky perspective right now, and that soon I will be in an upswing, thank you.
Well sorry to express myself thusly I do feel better now, and hope that you don't take this with a grain of pepper.

1 Comments:
heyy ther..thats jon jon in that pic. it has to be...you too look 2 alike...xoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home