walk quietly

Ramblings and outlet, I enjoy this immensely. I am J.J. (James J. Straub) and I would like to hear some feedback about my sometimes incoherant or opinion dogmas, and experiences.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome to the orange juice

What do you think about the world's current outlook on life in the long run? Do you like kidney beans, or veggie burgers? Have you ever... I encourage the nod and smile approach to life, if not, laugh at what you appreciate as formiddable, true, agreeable, sad, challenging, and funny. I was raised well, and turned out well (at least I think so). My brother Bobby inspired me to start this blog, by creating one to keep us in the lower 48 updated, and has done wonderfully well. I finished a book called "The Sari Shop" and it was insightful, and a bit like looking in the mirror. My depression tends to affect me the same way as it did the main character, Ramchand, going with the flow of the world, later enjoying life, challenging myself, and questioning the meaning going into a downward spiral of, I can't believe people do this, to, I do that too, to, why do I do that, don't others see the ridiculousness of this life, we can't just focus on ourselves so much. I recently did some art, and have been reading much books.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobby and Janice said...

Hi JJ,

Cool you got this started. I was surprised to find out you had to have a blog to leave a comment, I didn't know that!
I wonder if I would've gotten more comments if I could turn the comment login off?
I like your writing JJ,
Bobby

11:06 PM  
Blogger Bobby and Janice said...

Hi JJ,

Cool you got this started. I was surprised to find out you had to have a blog to leave a comment, I didn't know that!
I wonder if I would've gotten more comments if I could turn the comment login off?
I like your writing JJ,
Bobby

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello J.J.,
Great orange juice!

Love,
Honey Mustard!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love orange juice! Also apple juice, and pear juice, and pomegranate juice! ^_^

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home